"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."
- I'm taking pictures of the cat again...
- Mischief, a Ladder, and some Cheetos
- Some Oldies from "Lake" Jackson in June
- BALLS TO THE WALL!!!
- Old Bainbridge Road
- Still having loads of fun with my tripod
- I don't think I could have saturated this more...
- Amie is kind of on fire
- Testing out this Picasa thing.
- New Year
- London (film)
- Near the Sportsman at night (Islamorada)
- Papa Joe's
- Indian Key
- My homies in Switzerland...kind of
- Christmas Break (film)
- Morocco (film)
- Highgate Cemetery (film)
- Jacksonville at Night
- ▼ January (22)